This briefing provides a summary on the dynamics of female offending and details the importance of expanding the use of gender-specific approaches to women in the criminal justice system.
- Our map champions innovative projects in the criminal and family justice systems.
- This briefing outlines some guidance for those seeking to implement a problem-solving court for women.
- This report outlines the business case for the roll-out of Family Drug and Alcohol Courts in England and Wales.
- Seven areas of focus for Police and Crime Commissioners in 2021: Interview series
- Podcast of ‘Equal diversion?: Racial disproportionality in youth diversion' launch event now available
Expert voice: Peter Neyroud, former police officer and lecturer in evidenced based policing
We spoke with Peter Neyroud, former police officer for 30 years and lecturer in evidenced based policing about lessons from pre-arrest diversion and what he sees in the future for improving the evidence base.
Public Safety, Public Trust: Innovative Ideas for Police and Crime Commissioners in 2021
This document provides practical innovative solutions to some of the main challenges facing the criminal justice system, that PCCs could include in their plans upon taking office.
Youth Diversion Effective Practice Award
This free online learning tool for youth diversion, has been developed by the Centre for Justice Innovation.
Delivering a Smarter Approach: Community Sentence Treatment Requirements (CSTRs)
The briefing welcomes the expansion of Community Sentence Treatment Requirements (CSTR) programme.