This report summarises the evidence on the impact of unpaid work, identifies good practice and seeks to understand challenges in its delivery, so it can be as purposeful and as effective as possible.
- This video explains to children what diversion is, the benefits it offers and what the process involves.
- This report explores how unpaid work, as a community sentence requirement, can be purposeful and effective
- This video explains all about what the Centre does and what we seek to achieve
- This study explores the feasibility of developing problem-solving courts in the West Midlands
- This report provides an overview of the last five years of the Community Advice service.
Good practice guidance for Probation Service staff and interpreters
This guidance aims to support probation practitioners to improve their practice in working with individuals who speak English as a second or additional language.
Six steps forward for diversion in the youth justice system
This briefing reflects on the incremental but important changes that have been taking place in the youth justice system.
CASS+ evaluation: Final report
This report documents the findings of the evaluation of CASS+, an independent charity which provides free advice and support from magistrates' court settings for people involved (or at risk of involvement) in the criminal justice system in Devon & Cornwall.
Youth Diversion Effective Practice Award
This free online learning tool for youth diversion has been developed by the Centre for Justice Innovation.