We spoke to a range of individuals working in different parts of the justice system about how COVID-19 has affected their work, and the impact that it has had on the communities and individuals they support.
- New report: Smarter community sentences
- Time to get it right: Enhancing problem-solving practice in the Youth Court
- New Practice Briefing: FDACs under COVID-19
- Justice responses to COVID-19 around the world
- Our map of innovative justice practice projects
Smarter community sentences
We believe it is time to reform community sentences. In doing so, we need to move away from the clichés of the past about tough or soft justice.
Virtual launch of 'Time to Get it Right'
Watch the recording of the virtual launch of ‘Time to get it right', a new report from the Centre for Justice Innovation and the Institute for Crime and Justice Policy Research into the state of youth court.
Enhancing the Criminal Court Response to Substance Misuse
This briefing aims to support practitioners seeking to enhance their court-based response to substance misuse.
The impact of COVID19 on justice systems at home and abroad
This briefing takes stock of the trends we observed while monitoring justice system responses to COVID-19.