We have produced a review and synthesis of the available research on the use of the conditional caution, in order to inform the implementation of the new diversionary caution by all police forces in 2023.
- This study explores the feasibility of developing problem-solving courts in the West Midlands
- This report provides an overview of the last five years of the Community Advice service.
- The Centre responds to the Government’s new ten year drug strategy
- Justice Innovation Award winners announcement
- Our map champions innovative projects in the criminal and family justice systems.
Expert voice: Isobel Johnson, Occupational Therapist, Gloucestershire FDAC
We spoke with Isobel Johnson, the Occupational Therapist at the Gloucestershire FDAC, about her role and the promise of occupational therapy within the Family Drug and Alcohol Courts (FDAC).
Youth justice statistics 2020/21: Using data to understand disparities
This blog digs deeper behind the most recent Youth Justice Statistics, which highlight the continued ethnic inequalities in the youth justice system which negatively impact children and young people’s lives.
Youth Diversion Effective Practice Award
This free online learning tool for youth diversion has been developed by the Centre for Justice Innovation.
Delivering a Smarter Approach: Community Sentence Treatment Requirements (CSTRs)
The briefing welcomes the expansion of Community Sentence Treatment Requirements (CSTR) programme.