In advance of the release of the Centre's research paper in the spring, this literature review summarises the international evidence base on racial disparities in youth diversion.
- Online launch of 'Racial disproportionality in youth diversion'
- Delivering a Smarter Approach: Probation Professionalisation
- New report: Smarter community sentences
- Time to get it right: Enhancing problem-solving practice in the Youth Court
- New Practice Briefing: FDACs under COVID-19
Smarter community sentences
We believe it is time to reform community sentences. In doing so, we need to move away from the clichés of the past about tough or soft justice.
Covid-19 and justice interview series
We spoke to a range of individuals working in different parts of the justice system about how COVID-19 has affected their work, and the impact that it has had on the communities and individuals they support.
Integrated Domestic Abuse Court: Evidence and practice briefing
This briefing summarises the evidence and models of practice in existing Integrated Domestic Abuse Courts (IDACs) internationally.
Virtual launch of 'Time to Get it Right'
Watch the recording of the virtual launch of ‘Time to get it right', a new report from the Centre for Justice Innovation and the Institute for Crime and Justice Policy Research into the state of youth court.