This website www.justiceinnovation.org is owned and operated by the Centre for Justice Innovation a registered charity in England and Wales No. 1151939 and a company Limited by Guarantee No. 8274430
The Centre for Justice Innovation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Centre for Justice Innovation may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2016
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share your details with any 3rd parties.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to inform and improve our work and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new publications or activities or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Information Advertising Bureau provide in-depth information about cookies. Their website at www.allaboutcookies.org also tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. Please note that if you remove our cookies, you may not be able to use our site as effectively.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to The Centre for Justice Innovation, Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, SW9 6DE or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Administrator, The Centre for Justice Innovation, Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, SW9 6DE.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms and conditions for use of the Centre for Justice Innovation website
The term ‘Centre for Justice Innovation’ or ‘CJI’, “the Centre” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, SW9 6DE. Our company registration number is 8274430 incorporated in England & Wales. The Centre is also a registered UK charity in England and Wales No. 1151939. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document on condition that:
- You do not exploit the link for commercial purposes;
- If you are from a commercial organisation you get the Centre’s prior written consent first;
- You clearly identify the Centre for Justice Innovation as the owner of this site;
- You do not attempt to pass off this site or any of its contents as your own work;
- Centre for Justice Innovation reserves the right to require you to remove the link with immediate effect.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Effective from 1 August 2016
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of the Centre for Justice Innovation© The Centre for Justice Innovation 2016. All rights reserved.
Permission to reproduce this work is granted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license. You are free to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Centre for Justice Innovation and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Centre for Justice Innovation. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Centre for Justice Innovation takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Effective 1 Aug 2016