This briefing aims to support practitioners seeking to enhance their court-based response to substance misuse.
- New report: Smarter community sentences
- Time to get it right: Enhancing problem-solving practice in the Youth Court
- New Practice Briefing: FDACs under COVID-19
- Justice responses to COVID-19 around the world
- Our map of innovative justice practice projects
Virtual launch of 'Time to Get it Right'
Watch the recording of the virtual launch of ‘Time to get it right', a new report from the Centre for Justice Innovation and the Institute for Crime and Justice Policy Research into the state of youth court.
Pre-court diversion for adults
This toolkit is for practitioners who are involved in, or are considering creating, a pre-court diversion scheme for adults in contact with the criminal justice system.
Reality Art Immersive Installation Trailer
This trailer showcases the upcoming immersive installation on the youth justice system from Reality Art.
Ahead of the game? The court response to Covid-19
This blog considers the Lord Chief Justice's assessment that courts in England and Wales were 'ahead of the game' in their response to the Covid-19 crisis, drawing on the international observations presented in our new briefing 'Court responses to Coronavirus'.