This webinar virtually launched the Centre for Justice Innovation and the Institute for Crime and Justice Policy Research’s new report ‘Time to get it right,’ a report into the state of youth court.
The event consisted of a discussion of the key findings from the report and its policy implications, along with panel discussion from:
- Rt Hon. David Lammy MP (Member of Parliament for Tottenham and Shadow Secretary of State for Justice)
- Kate Aubrey-Johnson (Child rights and youth justice expert adviser)
- Andy Peaden (Head of Service, Leeds Youth Justice Service and Chair of the Association of YOT Managers)
- Gill Hunter, Institute for Criminal and Policy Research
- Carmen Robin-D’Cruz, Centre for Justice Innovation
- Shaheem Carty, Derrick Aygeman and Moses Aibamwen, Reality Art
The report itself can be read here.